Elan 210 Performance Cruiser
Twin Rudders and Lifting Keel.
The smallest in the Elan range, the new 210 presents a clever design with looks that promise great fun on the water.
The 210 is a spritely and exciting entry model to the Elan performance yacht range and with great appeal for the keen and budget conscious sailor to get on the water in a boat of their own and with family
The Rob Humphreys design follows the logical extension of many of the ground breaking production yacht features seen on her 310 and 350 sisters.
In true Performance Cruiser Racer style, the boat delivers the fast and responsive punch to satisfy the racer in the sailor while at the same time is spacious and welcomingly comfortable for day sailing and overnighting as well.
The model can also offer the advantage of cost and versatility to Yacht Clubs as an ideal sail training yacht which easily doubles in multiples as an excellent and fun One – Class fleet.
Full of great features with twin rudders, chined hull and retractable performance T- keel which reduces the draft from 1.55 to 0.5m making the boat suitable for the more shallow waters or for some, trailerable. The 210 can be easily stored on the hard.
- Twin rudders offer greater control at heel and a reduced bow down trimming moment, enabling the 210 to benefit from a powerful chined hull form with beamy aft sections.
- The high stability hull form and low VCG ‘T’ bulb keel delivers a substantial righting moment for a reduced displacement.
- The generous sail plan (including large asymmetric spinnaker flown from a retractable bow sprit and the option of a big head mainsail) offers sparkling performance both on and off the wind.
- Aside from the performance advantages, the Elan 210’s extended beamy hull form also provides an exceptionally large cockpit and interior volume for a design of this size.
- The single tiller is on centreline with mainsheet traveller mounted behind on the transom enhance the feeling of space inside the cockpit.
- Centrally located below the cockpit floor is the very smart option of a 6hp four- stroke outboard engine fixed to a hinged frame for ease of deployment retraction thus giving the benefits of a sail-drive.
- Below deck, the layout is simple, yet highly functional and sleeps four comfortably with a forward double berth and two single aft berths. A simple galley comprises a single burner cooker, sink and icebox. A clever concealed toilet, offers the creature comforts for that weekend cruise.
Take the Elan 210 Tour
Watch the Videos
Watch the 210 User Manual Video
- Length overall 6.60 m
- Hull length 6.34 m
- Length at waterline 6.13 m
- Beam 2.50 m
- Draft down / up1.55/0.50 m
- Unladen weight 990 kg
- Ballast 360 kg
- Outboard engine (optional) 6 HP
- Water capacity (optional) 55 L
- Fuel capacity (optional) 12 L
- Mainsail 14.7/16.7 m2
- Genoa 11,60 m2
- Gennaker 52.00 m2
- I 8.65 m
- J 2.54 m
- P 8.54 m
- E 3.06 m
- Boat design category CE C
- Design Rob Humphreys/Elan
Looking for more information about the Elan 210 Performance Cruiser?
Contact us now for further detailed information - including, Polars, AVS and more.
Elan 210 Brochure Download PDF